Scot Mendelson is an American armwrestler and powerlifter, specializing in bench. He is a 5X World Champion and has broken 65 world records during his powerlifting career.
He owns a gym called Mendy’s Gym that offers powerlifting and arm wrestling training and combat sports. After a devastating accident, Scot was unable to be a top level powerlifter which led him to start armwrestling where he has placed high in national level championship.
He is currently taking a break from arm wrestling and focusing his efforts to come back in the bench press.
Ever wondered how to build expertise for your brand? Or how to recruit experts to get involved? Spoiler: For Serena, that used to include cold calls and a ton of relationship building. Now, Good Zing is a well-oiled machine with a robust community of experts and contributors to match. Serena gives us her why early on. Then she joins our host on a deep-dive into the how.
In Episode 5, you’ll learn about:
- Serena’s total career change and how she ended up a media entrepreneur
- How to attract experts and authoritative folks to contribute to your brand
- Health certifications and other methods to add trust to your website
- And much, much more!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes and YouTube
Special thanks to Serena Oppenheim, Founder of GoodZing.com, for joining us this week!